You are here:
Statement of Service
About our IAG service
The service we provide is intended to help you make the right decisions with regard to your current or future employment and to choose the most appropriate courses and qualifications we offer.
What we offer
- Confidential, important and objective information and advice, covering learning opportunities and the skills and qualifications needed for employment in the racing industry.
- Written information on all courses and opportunities.
- Support during your studies to assist your learning, personal development and career.
- Advice and services to enable you to study effectively if you have a disability or additional requirement.
- Telephone helpline providing initial information and advice.
- A signposting and referral service to other providers and sources of information (if we are unable to offer the training, information or advice you require).
What you can expect from us
- We will be professional and knowledgeable.
- We are happy to answer your enquiry by telephone or email.
- We will normally invite you for interview prior to attending a course.
- We will tailor our services to your needs.
- If we are unable to respond to your request immediately, a response to written correspondence will normally be sent within 5 working days.
- Where a response is required to a telephone call, we will reply within 2 working days.
- We will acknowledge or reply to your emails within 3 days.
What do we expect from you?
- As much relevant information as you can give us so that we can answer your enquiry fully.
- Prompt contact if you have any questions or concerns about your studies.
- To attend all interviews, which have been arranged with IAG staff, on time.
- Let us know if you need to cancel or re-arrange.
- To be honest and open with us, and work towards meeting your agreed aims.
- To treat all members of staff with respect.
In order to provide the best possible service we keep a record of your details, your academic record and your contacts with us.
This record can only be accessed by authorised staff or representatives who need to see this information as part of their work.
Our School welcomes enquiries from all young people and adults regardless of age, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, disability (though some levels of disability will prevent a place being offered on some riding courses), gender, marital status, background or religion. Weight limits are, however, imposed for some courses.
Our School is committed to the aim of offering equality opportunity to all.
If you have a disability, or have problems that affect the way you use our service, we will be happy to discuss the best way to help you.
Feedback, Comments and Complaints.
To help us to continuously improve our service and address points raised by the recipients of our training, we actively invite suggestions, comments, compliments or complaints (this may be anonymous if preferred).
All courses close with a written feedback sheet. Alternatively, points can be raised at any time with a member of staff.
We hope that you are happy with the service you receive but if you are not then we will investigate and deal with any difficulties you experience.
There is a clear complaints policy which specifies how complaints are handled and where unresolved complaints may be directed.
If you have a complaint then we will treat it in confidence and will do our best to resolve it fairly and quickly in accordance with our complaints procedures.
Our School complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
How to contact us
You may contact us by telephone or email. To telephone dial 01638 665103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can write to:
The British Racing School
Suffolk CB8 7NU
Copies of our IAG Statement of Service are also available from the office.