“It is important that we continue to strive to be better tomorrow than we are today in everything that we do”
- OFSTED Grade 2
- National Training Award for “the excellence of training provided”.
- ISO 9001
- We train nearly 3 times as many Government funded Apprentices in Racehorse Care and Racehorse Care and Management, compared to our nearest competitor.
- Our achievement rates are 22% above the national average for Work Based Learning.
- Over 3/4 of the Champion Apprentice Jockeys over the last 15 years started their career on the Foundation Programme at The British Racing School.
- In 2013 we celebrated our 3500th graduate from a nine-week course who had been placed in a full-time job in the Racing Industry.
- Rory MacDonald, ex Chief Executive was short listed for the Racing Welfare Pride of Racing Awards for being “Dedicated to giving young people the best possible grounding” and in 2008 was awarded an OBE for his services to the industry and disadvantaged young people.
- Sarah Hayde – Salter was shortlisted for the Godolphin Stud and Stable Staff Awards 2014 under the Administration category.
- The following were shortlisted for the QIA Star awards. These awards are designed to recognise and reward the true STARs of the further education system:
Sarah Hayde – Salter – Workplace Co-ordinator Colin Rayner – Former Senior Instructor Mary Coll – Former Instructor Frank Conlon won the 2011 Betfair Pride of Racing Award