An invitation only course for the 10 elite pony racing jockeys across the UK who have been handpicked as having the potential to succeed as a professional jockey.
This week is based on one of our Jockey Licence Courses and sees our Pony Racing Jockeys being put through their paces by all our top Jockey Coaches including:
- Richard Perham – BRS Jockey Coach
- Jon Pitts – Sports Scientist
- Yogi Breisner – Schooling horses
- Steve Smith Eccles – Equichute Instructor
- Julia Scott-Douglass – Leading nutritionist
This course would not be possible without the kind sponsorship of:
Newmarket Equine Hosital www.newmarketequinehospital.com
JSC Sport – Johnno Spence Consulting Ltd www.jscsport.co.uk
Fitness is also a very big part of being a jockey and our Jockey Course fitness instructor will coach the young jockeys through the week to help them put together a fitness programme of their own.