The 4.5 day residential course is designed to help those in other equestrian disciplines to prepare themselves for employment in the racing industry.
The course is aimed at fit, confident and competent riders and aims to give them enough knowledge and ability to secure employment in a racing yard.
The Course includes:
- Daily tuition on state of the art Racehorse Simulators
- Ride out 2 lots per day, with video reviews
- Evening stables the racing yard way
- Fitness Assessment & Review
- Racecourse procedures
- Racing terminology
- Rules of Racing
- How the handicapping system works
- Saddling for Racing
The cost of the 4.5 day course is £645 this is inclusive of tuition, accommodation, meals and refreshments.